YouTube Bots, web automation tools Facebook Bots Twitter Bots Pinterest Bots...

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Epic Fake Bots - Increase Your PPD & CPA Earnings - $$

03:00 Posted by Unknown No comments
Alright guys, I'm really excited about this thread idea I've come up with.

The purpose of this thread is to compile as many fake bots as you guys want and put it all in this one place!

I will be taking requests here, through PM if you want a private bot or through my skype: youngbuck1970

K, so in order for me to have started this up, I had to code up a quick bot, so the first bot to start this thread legacy is an Amazon Gift Card Generator.

The best part about this thread is that I will/should have enough time to take EVERYBODY's request, both private and public. Give me ideas and I will stop my current project to do yours and post it in this thread! Hope that this thread get's big and that everybody can profit from my fake bots :uhuh:

If you'd like to submit your own fake bot to this thread, please feel free to upload the source to mediafire and I will check over it and add it to this thread!

I have ideas for more fake bots but I don't really do PPD so if you have any ideas make sure to post them here or PM Me!!

ALSO, Bot design WILL get MUCH better. I am now studying designing in my visual basic applications and I will also update previous bots with new designs so make sure to continue to check in on this thread!

Another note, please let me know what kind of conversions you're getting with different themes, I will try to keep this thread as organized as possible for everybody. Hope this becomes as successful as I have it in my head and you guys profit a lot from my bots :thumbs:

Themes:




Bot Request Form:

Bot Name:
What the bot needs to do(Generate, Hack Account, etc.):
Design for this bot(If you want basic, just put basic here):

Request form applicable to change in the future



Bots:

Amazon Gift Card Generator - Basic Theme


[​IMG]



Facebook Auto Cracker(all credits go to @Pizzaface. I edited the bot a little but this is an epic fake bot covering all the angles! Thank him for it below!)
[​IMG]



Runescape Membership Generator - Custom Kiba Theme
Coded this one awhile ago, just found it ;)

[​IMG]


Virus Scans:

Amazon Gift Card Generator - Basic Theme (0/46)

Facebook Auto - Cracker (3/46) [MENTION=89224]Pizzaface[/MENTION] insures falst positives.

Download File

0 comments:

Post a Comment